Type: Technical Support & Training
This is a technical training manual aimed at CaBA partnership and rivers trust staff with some GIS Desktop experience who want to learn how to use ArcGIS Online (AGOL) and StoryMaps to publish online maps and apps and develop a catchment portal. By working through this manual you should be able to use AGOL to create and share online maps and have confidence in using and editing your own catchment Story Map.
• Understand what ArcGIS Online is, what it can be used for and how to manage your account
• Understand how to find and use data, and how to upload and share your own data
• Know how to create, edit and manage your catchment story map
• Be able to combine multiple datasets and content into an engaging catchment portal
• Understand how to use tools such as ArcGIS Survey 123, Collector and Dashboards to support collaborative working
• Be inspired by how others in the CaBA network are using ArcGIS Online to develop collaborative catchment plans