Two recent outputs from the Small Water Bodies (SWBs) Expert Group are presented (please cut and paste the following links in to your browser).
The SWBs Expert Group was establish in 2014 and includes members representing Universities, academic institutions, Government Agencies, NGOs, charities, Trusts and stakeholder groups from across the UK and Ireland.
The Group has the following Terms of Reference:
• Develop and maintain a network of scientific experts on SWBs;
• Provide a forum on SWBs among experts, stakeholders and other interest groups;
• Discuss emerging issues on SWBs and consider possible responses;
• Review ongoing research on SWBs, identify gaps, improve coordination and collaborative links;
• Advise funding agencies on research needs relating to SWBs;
• Develop new research proposals linking science, policy and practice;
• Communicate the outputs and findings of the Group to inform decision makers and other relevant parties.
For more information please contact Bill Riley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org