We are now accepting abstracts for the next RRC Conference. This is a great chance to present at a conference that attracts 400 river restoration professionals. We have used the feedback from our conference in Liverpool to create a set of themes which will produce a wide range of interesting and engaging presentations on current issues:
River restoration: scaling-up our ambition
How do we work bigger and better to achieve more?
– The changing landscape of UK environmental legislation and policy
– Restoring resilience: preparing our rivers and floodplains for climate change
– Rural catchments: working with land managers to protect our headwaters
– Making a real impact in our towns and cities
– Biodiversity driven restoration – species needs and population viability
– Integrating practice and research
– Getting it done by engaging widely
– Where’s your evidence? When investing in monitoring pays off.