Are you passionate about sustainable farming?
Does working outdoors excite you?
Want to start your career working with farmers to deliver the Government’s 25 Year Environment Plan?
Then the Catchment Sensitive Farming partnership – part of Natural England’s Farm Advice – has a role to suit you.
This is an exciting time for farming in England as new schemes are introduced that reward farmers for the delivery of environmental benefits. We are looking for people who want to work with farmers and their communities.
You will thrive on being out of the office delivering individual farm visits, tailored advice, training events and supporting applications for environmental land management schemes.
We are interested in applicants who want to develop their career and offer an extensive training programme to support your professional development.
What will you do?
– Build trusted relationships with local priority farms
– Secure voluntary action on farm to improve environmental outcomes
– Become an expert in how environmental land management schemes and farms can be a driver to improve nature
– Collaborate with other areas of Natural England’s Farm Advice; utilizing expertise, skills and knowledge
– Develop local relationships with partners to deliver joined-up solutions
– Communicate and promote best practice in your catchment, regionally and nationally
If you want to make a positive difference and be a part of a successful partnership, led by Natural England, please apply here.
Apply before 11:55 pm on Thursday 30 September 2021