The annual CaBA workshops provide partnerships with the opportunity to hear about latest developments and forthcoming opportunities and to provide their thoughts and feedback to the CaBA Support Team. This year the workshops will be split into 3 separate online workshops, each addressing a particular broad theme, respectively; ‘Reporting and Communication’; ‘Data, Evidence and Technical Support’; ‘CaBA Working Groups’.
The third and final workshop will briefly overview each of the CaBA Working Groups, providing a focus upon collaborative urban water management including guidance from the Urban Water Group and insight into Drainage and Wastewater Management Plans. In addition, the morning will encompass the Abstraction Working Group and the Water Resources East initiative, providing an update too from the Biodiversity Working Group.
• Urban Water and Guidance – Peter Bide (Group Chair)
• Urban Data and Hub – Lucy Butler (CaBA Data and Support Team)
• Drainage and Wastewater Management Plans – Rachel Gowdy (United Utilities)
• Abstraction – Barry Bendall (Group Co-Chair)
• Biodiversity – Glen Cooper and Ali Morse (Group Chairs)
Please register via Eventbrite to confirm your place. Details for joining the workshop will be sent to all registrants closer to the event date.Event Website