The annual CaBA workshops provide partnerships with the opportunity to hear about latest developments and forthcoming opportunities and to provide their thoughts and feedback to the CaBA Support Team. This year the workshops will be split into 3 separate online workshops, each addressing a particular broad theme, respectively; ‘Reporting and Communication’; ‘Data, Evidence and Technical Support’; ‘CaBA Working Groups’.
This first workshop will introduce several current and near-future potential opportunities for CaBA partnerships; highlight the CaBA Comms Strategy; outline the Catchment Partnership Pages for the 2021 River Basin Management Plans and describe requirements for the next round of annual CaBA reporting
• Introduction and Horizon Scanning – CaBA Secretariat
• Catchment Partnership Pages – Claire Reece (Environment Agency)
• CaBA Comms Strategy – Jayne Mann (CaBA Comms)
• CaBA Resilience Guide – Suzanne Bennett (Environment Agency)
• CaBA Reporting –– Nick Paling (CaBA Benefits Group Chair)
Please register via Eventbrite to secure your place. Details for joining the workshop will be sent to all registrants closer to the event date.Event Website